This section is about the practical, workflow-related things that your organization will need to address as you begin to implement the interRAI assessment system.
What you can do
- Identify who will complete interRAI assessments in your organization
- Integrate the interRAI assessment process into day-to-day work
- Set up ways to measure your processes
- Consider using InfoScribe Opens in new window, a web-based tool from Canada Health Infoway that lets you create and publish clinical requirements and specifications, and to collaborate with your partners (organization, software vendor and others)
- Discover how completing interRAI assessments ties in with submitting data to CIHI
- Train your staff
How CIHI can help
- CIHI connects you with organizations similar to yours that have already implemented the interRAI assessment system.
- CIHI assesses your education needs.
- CIHI works with you to identify the best learning pathway for your organization.
- CIHI connects you to helpful resources — job aids, manuals, toolkits and more.