Log in to these data submission tools
- CORR: Canadian Organ Replacement Register
- CJRR: Canadian Joint Replacement Registry
- DAD and NACRS: Abstracting Manual
- eDSS: electronic Data Submission Services
- NACRS: National Ambulatory Care Reporting System Clinic Lite
- NSIR: National System for Incident Reporting
- Operational Reports
- Vendor Licensed Products
At CIHI, we provide essential data and analysis on Canada’s health systems and the health of Canadians. We’re able to track data in many areas thanks to information supplied by hospitals, regional health authorities, medical practitioners and governments.
Other sources provide further data to help inform CIHI’s in-depth analytical reports. Government bodies, hospitals, health authorities and professional associations use this information to assess the effectiveness of different parts of a health system and to plan for the future.
CIHI understands that pan-Canadian data standards enhance the consistency and accuracy of Canadian health care information.
Every October, CIHI celebrates World Standards Day and recognizes the important role we play in developing standards for data across the country. Explore the links on this page to learn about the data standards, codes and classifications, methodologies and decision-support tools used to provide meaningful health information at CIHI.