New to eQuery?
Search CIHI’s repository of answers on data-related topics, or submit your questions about these CIHI products and services:
- Case Mix inpatient/ambulatory grouping methodologies, indicators and education
- CIHI Portal
- Classifications coding (CED-DxS, ICD-10-CA, CCI, Canadian Coding Standards)
- Canadian Emergency Department Diagnosis Shortlist (CED-DxS)
- International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision, Canada (ICD-10-CA)
- Canadian Classification of Health Interventions (CCI)
- Canadian Coding Standards for Version 2015 ICD-10-CA and CCI
- Completing the NRS/FIM® assessment
- Continuing Care Reporting System (CCRS)
- Inpatient/ambulatory abstracting and education (DAD & NACRS)
- Discharge Abstract Database (DAD)
- National Ambulatory Care Reporting System (NACRS)
- Home Care Reporting System (HCRS)
What if I don’t find an answer to my question?
If you don’t find the answer to your question via eQuery search, you can submit a question to CIHI (in English or French) by first choosing the most appropriate topic.
CIHI specialists will respond. Our working hours are Monday to Friday (except statutory holidays) from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET.
CIHI maintains a report of all questions submitted and answered in eQuery.