CIHI develops products, services and tools to help inform stakeholders and improve the health and well-being of Canadians. Vendors (software developers) must sign a licence agreement to receive CIHI’s products and services. The agreement provides vendors with the CIHI products they need to develop and support their software to meet the electronic submission requirements for our data holdings. Once we receive the signed 3-year licence agreement and annual products selection form, vendors receive our products as they become available.
For more information on becoming a licensed CIHI vendor, please email email@example.com.
CIHI requires all licensed vendors to submit test files at the beginning of every fiscal year to ensure compliance in applying all new edits for data collection. Additional information about this process is available on the Vendor Licensing page of our website.
View commercial vendors that have successfully completed testing for the following data holdings:
- Canadian Joint Replacement Registry (CJRR) Vendor Testing
- Continuing Care Reporting System (CCRS) Vendor Testing
- Discharge Abstract Database (DAD) Vendor Testing
- Home Care Reporting System (HCRS) Vendor Testing
- Integrated interRAI Reporting System Vendor Testing
- National Ambulatory Care Reporting System (NACRS) Vendor Testing
- National Rehabilitation Reporting System (NRS) Vendor Testing
- Ontario Mental Health Reporting System (OMHRS) Vendor Testing