The Canadian Organ Replacement Register (CORR) contains information on organ transplants, organ donation and end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in Canada.
CORR tracks long-term trends in organ transplants, donations and dialysis. We use this data to produce in-depth reports and analyses that provide a pan-Canadian view of this topic.
The CORR annual report provides the latest information about organ donation in Canada.
We welcome your feedback and questions
- Contact us at email@example.com.
Have a data inquiry or research question? Make a custom data request.
Information on organ replacements
Reports and analyses
Databases and data sources
CORR frequently asked questions
- 2015 CORR Report—Treatment of End-Stage Organ Failure in Canada, 2004 to 2013 (Apr. 2015)
- 2015 CORR Chronic Renal Failure Patients on Renal Replacement Therapy Instruction Manual (Jan. 2015)
- 2015 CORR - Transplant Recipient and Organ Donor Information, Instruction Manual (Jan 2015)
- Deceased Organ Donor Potential in Canada (Dec. 2014)
- 2014 CORR Directory
- Organ Donor Activity in Canada, 1999 to 2008 (Dec. 2009)
- e-Statistics on Organ Transplants, Waiting Lists and Donors
- CORR Reports
Canadian Organ Replacement Register
The Canadian Organ Replacement Register (CORR) is a national database managed by CIHI. CORR provides statistics on long-term trends on organ transplants, organ donation, waiting lists and dialysis. CORR makes available comparative data that can be used to enhance treatment, patient care and research.
CORR collects data from hospital dialysis programs, transplant programs, organ procurement organizations (OPOs) and independent health facilities. Patients are tracked from their first treatment for end-stage organ failure (dialysis or transplantation) to their death.
Metadata is information about data. It helps users understand and interpret data from a specific source.
Find out more about CORR data:
- CORR Report, 2012: CST Annual General Meeting (PPTX)
- CORR et Québec: An Update on Transplantation (Oct. 2011) (PPTX)
- Adult Hemodialysis Longitudinal Follow-Up Data, 2002 to 2008 (May 2010) (PPT)
- Preliminary Statistics on Transplantation and Waiting List: 2007 CORR Preliminary Report (2008) (PPT)