The resources for home care interRAI assessors page provides documentation to support RAI-HC and interRAI Contact Assessment (CA) assessors and educators. This includes products available on eStore, job aids and education information.
For more information about home care, including Analysis in Brief and other analytical reports, visit CIHI’s Home Care web page.
We welcome your feedback and questions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the manuals and forms below are available on eStore.
- RAI-Home Care (RAI-HC) User's Manual, Canadian Version (September 2010)
- interRAI Clinical Assessment Protocols (CAPs)—For Use With Community and Long-Term Care Assessment Instruments (March 2008)
- RAI-Home Care (RAI-HC) User's Manual, Canadian Version, Addendum—Original Client Assessment Protocols (CAPs) (December 2011)
- RAI-HC Outcome Scales Reference Guide (November 2014)
InterRAI Contact Assessment
- interRAI Contact Assessment (CA) Screening Level Assessment for Emergency Department and Intake From Community/Hospital Assessment Form and User's Manual (September 2010)