The resources for home care interRAI assessors page provides documentation to support RAI-HC and interRAI Contact Assessment (CA) assessors and educators. This includes products available on eStore, job aids and education information.
For more information about home care, including Analysis in Brief and other analytical reports, visit CIHI’s Home Care web page.
We welcome your feedback and questions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Using the RAI-HC Detection of Indicators and Vulnerabilities for Emergency Room Trips (DIVERT) Scale as a Decision-Support Tool
- Documenting Activities of Daily Living (H2)
- Documenting Number of Medications (Q1)
- Using the Method for Assigning Priority Levels (MAPLe) as a Decision-Support Tool
- Describing Outcome Scales (RAI-HC)
- Using the RAI-HC in Hospital Settings
- Assigning Client Group (Section X2)
interRAI Home Care
- interRAI HC — Activities of Daily Living (G2)
- interRAI HC - Medication Guidelines (M1)
- interRAI Home Care (HC) Outcome Scales
- Using the interRAI HC Crisis Identification and Situational Improvement Strategies (CRISIS)
- Using the interRAI HC Detection of Indicators and Vulnerabilities for Emergency Room Trips (DIVERT) Scale as a Decision-Support Tool
- Using the interRAI HC Method for Assigning Priority Levels (MAPLe) as a Decision-Support Tool
- Using the interRAI HC Personal Support (PS) Algorithm as a Decision-Support Tool
- Using the interRAI HC Vulnerable Persons at Risk Scale (VPR) as a Decision-Support Tool
interRAI Contact Assessment
- Outlining the interRAI Contact Assessment Referral Pathway
- interRAI CA, Intake From Community/Hospital
- interRAI CA, Emergency Department Screener
Home and Continuing Care eBulletin
This monthly eBulletin contains the latest news, information on education and events, and submission deadlines related to the CIHI's Home and Continuing Care Reporting Systems. Stay connected and email us to subscribe to this newsletter.