The resources for home care interRAI assessors page provides documentation to support RAI-HC and interRAI Contact Assessment (CA) assessors and educators. This includes products available on eStore, job aids and education information.
For more information about home care, including Analysis in Brief and other analytical reports, visit CIHI’s Home Care web page.
We welcome your feedback and questions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documenting Activities of Daily Living (H2)
- Documenting Number of Medications (Q1)
- Using the Method for Assigning Priority Levels (MAPLe) as a Decision-Support Tool
- Describing Outcome Scales (RAI-HC)
- Using the RAI-HC in Hospital Settings
- Assigning Client Group (Section X2)
interRAI Contact Assessment
- Outlining the interRAI Contact Assessment Referral Pathway
- interRAI CA, Intake From Community/Hospital
- interRAI CA, Emergency Department Screener
Home and Continuing Care eBulletin (available in English only)