The resources for continuing and residential care interRAI assessors page provides documentation to support RAI-MDS 2.0 and interRAI Long-Term Care Facilities (LTCF) assessors and educators. This includes products available on eStore, job aids and education information.
We welcome your feedback and questions. Contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that the manuals and forms below are available on eStore.
- Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) RAI-MDS 2.0 User’s Manual, Canadian Version
- Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) MDS 2.0 User’s Manual Canadian Version, Addendum—Original Resident Assessment Protocols (RAPs)
- RAI-MDS 2.0 Outcome Scales Reference Guide
- Continuing Care Reporting System (CCRS) Assessment and Administrative Forms
- interRAI Long-Term Care Facilities (LTCF) Assessment Form and User’s Manual, Version 9.1, Canadian Edition (available on interRAI website only)
- interRAI LTCF Outcome Scales Reference Guide
- interRAI Clinical Assessment Protocols (CAPs)—For Use With Community and Long-Term Care Assessment Instruments
- ICD-10-CA Pick-List Codes Used for the Continuing Care Reporting System
- Home and Continuing Care (HCC) Medication List (not applicable to interRAI LTCF)
- HCC Language Codes