The resources for continuing and residential care interRAI assessors page provides documentation to support RAI-MDS 2.0 and interRAI Long-Term Care Facilities (LTCF) assessors and educators. This includes products available on eStore, job aids and education information.
We welcome your feedback and questions. Contact us at email@example.com.
- Documenting Activities of Daily Living (G1)
- Documenting Therapies (P1b)
- Documenting Nursing Rehabilitation/Restorative Care (P3)
- Documenting Devices and Restraints (P4)
- Documenting Number of Medications (O1)
- Describing RAI-MDS 2.0 Outcome Scales
- Assessing Range of Motion (G4) (video, available in English only)
- Describing interRAI LTCF Outcome Scales (PDF)
- Activities of Daily Living (G1) (PDF)
- Medication Guidelines (N1) (PDF)
- Therapy Services (O3 a–d, f, g) (PDF)
- Functional Rehabilitation/Walking Program (O3e) (PDF)
- Restrictive Devices (O7) (PDF)
Home and Continuing Care eBulletin (available in English only)