The resources for continuing and residential care interRAI assessors page provides documentation to support RAI-MDS 2.0 and interRAI Long-Term Care Facilities (LTCF) assessors and educators. This includes products available on eStore, job aids and education information.
We welcome your feedback and questions. Contact us at email@example.com.
- Documenting Activities of Daily Living (G1) (PDF)
- Documenting Therapies (P1b) (PDF)
- Documenting Nursing Rehabilitation/Restorative Care (P3) (PDF)
- Documenting Devices and Restraints (P4) (PDF)
- Documenting Number of Medications (O1) (PDF)
- Describing RAI-MDS 2.0 Outcome Scales (PDF)
- Assessing Range of Motion (G4) (video, available in English only)
- ICD-10-CA Reference Guide for Use With interRAI LTCF and interRAI HC (PDF)
- Describing interRAI LTCF Outcome Scales (PDF)
- Activities of Daily Living (G1) (PDF)
- Disease Diagnoses (I1, I2) (PDF)
- Medication Guidelines (N3, N4) (PDF)
- Therapy Services (O3 a–d, f, g) (PDF)
- Functional Rehabilitation/Walking Program (O3e) (PDF)
- Restrictive Devices (O7) (PDF)
Home and Continuing Care eBulletin
This monthly eBulletin contains the latest news, information on education and events, and submission deadlines related to the CIHI's Home and Continuing Care Reporting Systems. Stay connected and email us to subscribe to this newsletter.