Before you begin to submit interRAI assessment data to CIHI, it’s a good idea to develop a project plan that outlines activities, timelines and resources.
Your project plan can include
- An outline of the reporting expected and who is responsible
- A staffing plan (list of the staff required during specific periods) that allows time for recruitment
- A list of the contracts to be prepared and when they need to be ready
- Training activities
- Administrative and logistic support required
- Dates by which particular reports have to be created and submitted to senior management
- A sustainability plan for change management/staff turnover
If key milestones might be delayed, contact CIHI and we will adjust the support plan in place for your organization.
Print this page to use as a checklist.