Before adopting or transitioning to the interRAI assessment system, you’ll need to do some careful planning.
Your up-front implementation plan should include strategies for how your organization will sustain the transition and support the changes you make to the way you do business.
What you can do
- Are you ready? Conduct a readiness assessment.
- Plan for change. Consider the benefits and manage the change.
- Plan to sustain. Make a plan to support and maintain the change.
How CIHI can help
- CIHI can help your organization identify the differences (pdf) between the current and new interRAI standards.
- CIHI provides mappings and specifications for the outputs.
- CIHI can help your organization develop a project plan for implementing the interRAI assessment system, and provides ongoing support and expertise.
- CIHI provides ongoing education, job aids, collaboration and more.
- CIHI can help you grow your supportive network by connecting you with other organizations that have already implemented interRAI assessments.