ICF Knowledge Sharing Collaborative 2010
March 10 – 11, 2010
- ICF Knowledge Sharing Collaborative 2010
The Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI) brought a group of Canadians from all geographic regions together for two days of discussions on the International Classification of Disability, Functioning and Health (ICF) and ICF-CY (Children and Youth). This meeting was called the ICF Knowledge Transfer Collaborative 2010.
The objectives of this meeting were to identify:
- How ICF or ICF-CY is being used in Canada
- What ICF and ICF-CY activities / projects have been undertaken in various regions and fields of practice
- The potential for new ICF and ICF-CY activities/projects
- How CIHI may be of assistance.