CIHI is pleased to announce that an updated version 2018 of ICD-10-CA/CCI is now available to download in English and French from eStore.
Note: You will need a CIHI profile to download the products. If you do not have a profile, email email@example.com.
New licensing with v2018
Please note that licensing has changed for this version. Core Plan clients may download the 100-user licence at no cost (ordering 1 product equals a 100-user licence for Core Plan subscribers). If you require a licence for more than 100 users, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s changed from the February release of v2018?
2 issues were resolved in this new version:
- Updated Copy Code function, with the ability to copy the correct ICD-10-CA or CCI code
- Upgraded Shadow File Utility, with the ability to import all the notes from a v2015 Shadow File into a v2018 Shadow File
Core Plan members: How to obtain the updated v2018 of ICD-10-CA/CCI
- Register for a CIHI profile (go to step 2 if you already have one).
- Log in and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- From the My Services page, select eStore.
- In the alphabetical list, click I.
- Select ICD-10-CA/CCI for Core Plan Subscribers.
Tip: 1 product will be listed: ICD-10-CA/CCI, 2018 (100-user licence).
- Click Add to cart.
- From the My Shopping Cart page, select Checkout and Confirm Order.
- Download ICD-10-CA/CCI.
Tip: The download link is at the bottom left of the receipt page.
Have your facility’s IT technicians install the product. Note: Before installing the newer version of Folio, completely un-install the previous v2018 of Folio.
Non–Core Plan clients will receive a separate communication about how to obtain the updated v2018 of ICD-10-CA/CCI.
Resources for v2018 ICD-10-CA/CCI
For technical information on installing version 2018 ICD-10-CA/CCI, see the installation instructions.
For information on merging your version 2015 Shadow Files with the version 2018 classifications, see the v2018 Shadow File Upgrade_Export Notes.
For information on Code Basket, see the Code Basket instructions. Stay tuned for our Code Basket webinar coming in October!
For information on enhanced search functionality, see Enhanced Tabular Search in the Folio application instructions.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.