We collaborate with a broad range of health organizations and governments throughout the country and internationally. This enables Canadians to benefit from the country’s collective expertise while avoiding duplication of effort and cost. We also convene discussions on important health information issues — facilitating dialogue, increasing knowledge translation and advancing thinking among the health systems in Canada.
- Enhancing communications and engagement
- Stakeholder engagement is at the heart of everything we do, and we want to do more.
- Partnership with Choosing Wisely Canada
Is this test necessary?
- CIHI is proud to partner with Choosing Wisely Canada to reduce unnecessary care.
- Forum on medical assistance in dying
Understanding assisted death
- Our forum on medical assistance in dying identified 3 priorities for the future.