Goal 1: Be a trusted source of standards and quality data
This section provides examples supporting the delivery of more timely, comparable and accessible data across the health continuum.
We showcase some of our accomplishments from this past year and share some of our work for 2017–2018.
- International comparisons at CIHI
A global view
- How does Canada compare against international benchmarks and targets?
- Learning from our international peers
CIHI without borders
- We’re sharing our expertise and learning from our peers.
- Dealing with the opioid crisis
A joint response
- By working together, we can help to address the opioid crisis.
- A child and youth mental health assessment tool
New kid on the block
- CIHI’s new child and youth mental health assessment tool takes a look at Canada’s younger populations.
- Our Canadian Patient Experiences Survey
- CIHI’s new pan-Canadian survey explores the patient experience.
- Comprehensiveness of CIHI’s data holdings
- This table provides a snapshot of the scope and availability of our data.
As we roll out our strategic plan, we’re also modernizing our data supply.